Website CES, LLC
Integrity At Work
- Support a full spectrum of counterintelligence, counterproliferation, and technology transfer operations and investigations to include program management administration, training, case investigative coordination, and other related duties as assigned.
- Conduct reviews and assessments of CTTU focused technology transfer programs and operations.
- Complete written reports which summarize reviews and assessments in a format specified by the FBI technical supervisor.
- Address actions by FBIHQ and/or FBI field offices to assess counterintelligence program effectiveness regarding counterproliferation and illicit technology transfer matters.
- Provide CD management with assessments and guidance in formulating CD policy, resource utilization and outreach to the USIC.
- Assist CTTU or field personnel in assessing information used in intelligence reporting of counterproliferation or illicit technology transfer matters and make recommendations or corrections as necessary.
- Identify and report on opportunities and methods to improve case and program management of CTTU investigations, operations, and programs.
- Assess field personnel training proficiency regarding counterproliferation and illicit technology transfer matters and make recommendations to improve training standards and activities. Participate in counterproliferation and technology transfer conferences and seminars as required by the FBI technical lead.
- Travel domestically as required.
- Provide other assistance as needed or as directed by the FBI technical lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree (not waivable for additional experience) from an accredited university
- Possess a minimum of 6 years of federal law enforcement investigation experience, including extensive involvement in counterintelligence, counterproliferation/technology transfer, criminal, or cyber investigations.
- Demonstrated experience in the administration and operation of counterintelligence investigations, particularly in sophisticated joint operations.
- Possess knowledge of the FBI Domestic Investigations Operations Guide (DIOG), Attorney General Guidelines for Domestic FBI Investigations (AGG-Dom), Executive Order 12333, and other relevant guidelines, policies, statutes, and executive orders.
- Possess contemporary knowledge of the primary threat focus of CTTU, to include foreign intelligence services structures, operations and tradecraft, methodologies, and motivators.
- Be capable of working independently and providing detailed analysis and recommendations to FBI personnel at the senior executive level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- US citizenship.
- Must possess have a current, within four years, CI Polygraph from the FBI or an approved agency prior to report date.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret (TS) / Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
*Pending contract award.*
CES, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. CES’ written affirmative action plan is available for inspection upon request.