Website CES, LLC
Integrity At Work
Security Clearance: Top Secret (with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmentalized Information(SCI) access)
1. Bachelor’s degree or demonstrate three (3) years professional experience utilizing analytical skills and writing ability to present viable alternatives and make professional recommendations.
2. Four (4) years demonstrated knowledge and application of NISPOM standards.
3. Two (2) years demonstrated knowledge and application of Executive Orders (EOs), Security Executive Agent Directives (SEADs), and Federal Investigative Standards (FISs) related to obtaining and maintaining a personnel security clearance.
4. Demonstrated experience in industrial security matters, pertinent national industrial security policies, directives, and programs.
5. Knowledge and experience in the use of Open Source research
1. FBI Experience
2. Experience in Intelligence Analysis