Website CES, LLC
Integrity At Work
- Contractor personnel shall assist the Government with analyzing the performance of ongoing programs and projects.
- This support shall help the Government gauge how programs and projects are performing in regard to cost, schedule, and performance parameters.
- The Contractor shall be expected to support meetings, draft and review documents, assist with the preparation of correspondence with government agents and other contractors, and provide other related services as required.
- This includes, but is not limited to, involvement with the activities listed below.
- Intelligence Community Liaison
- Liaise with members of the USIC, FVEY, and Foreign Governments
- Travel domestically as required
- Advise and consult on intelligence trends and threats
- Provide assistance as needed or as directed by the FBI technical supervisor, Studies, Reports, and other Research
- Review up to date information derived from sensitive investigations
- Analyze and compile collected intelligence to create summary products (graph and text) for approval by the Government
- Draft Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) for dissemination to the USIC, after approval by the Government; Intelligence Community Liaison
- Assist with conducting requisite liaison with components of the USIC, FBIHQ management, other units at FBIHQ, and Field Officers’ agents and management, Investigation Management
- Provide recommendations with respect to the management and oversight of pro-active, nationally directed investigations and operations for two CI threat country programs, including the number one threat country in CD, throughout the field
- Provide recommendations with respect to the management and oversight for investigations related to a joint recruitment initiative and coordinate sophisticated investigative techniques, Risk and Threat Assessment
- Advise and participate in an aggressive threat assessment initiative designed to identify U.S. entities which have come to the attention of two countries in order to aid in preventing the penetration of USIC, U.S. Government agencies, or government contractors: Program Management Support
- Provide analysis and recommendations as needed or as directed by the COTR in furtherance of the objectives of the Section
- Bachelor’s Degree (not waivable for additional experience) from an accredited university
- Minimum of 10 years of counterintelligence experience
- Experience and familiarity with other intelligence community partners
- Be capable of working independently and providing detailed analysis and recommendations to FBI personnel at the senior executive level
- US citizenship
- Must possess have a current, within four years, CI Polygraph from the FBI or an approved agency prior to report date
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret (TS) / Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
*Pending contract award.*
CES, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. CES’ written affirmative action plan is available for inspection upon request.