Website CES, LLC
Integrity At Work
- Develop course curriculum using a variety of teaching and learning strategies for specific CI training events
- Design and create multimedia training materials
- Suggest course materials/Textbooks
- Develop practical exercise scenarios
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in the field of Cyber Counterintelligence or Cyber Counter-proliferation, or Related field of study.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in the required subject field of Cyber Counterintelligence or Cyber Counter-proliferation, including six (6) years of specialized technical experience directly related to the required subject area of expertise within the law enforcement community, intelligence community, or other related Government agency.
- Additional education may be substituted for years of experience.
- Practical CI operational experience within the past five years.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- US citizenship.
- Must possess have a current, within four years, CI Polygraph from the FBI or an approved agency prior to report date.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret (TS) / Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).