Website CES, LLC
Integrity At Work
- Review DNI policies and provide guidance
- Develop formal written operational behavioral assessments based on knowledge of a source’s background, experience and personality
- Utilize advanced source vetting and validating tools.
- Collaborate with U.S. Intelligence Community agencies on joint source operations.
- Collect relevant source data and analyze behavioral trends.
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree at a minimum from an accredited university. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years federal law enforcement experience, including involvement in intelligence community management and legislative oversight, as well as prior experience effectively interacting with US Intelligence Community agencies in relation to information sharing.
- Capable of working independently and providing detailed analysis and recommendations to FBI personnel at the senior executive level.
- Experience in reviewing Directorate National Intelligence (DNI) policies and capable of providing guidance based on review of policies.
- Four years’ experience working with source and case files, to include utilization of advanced source vetting and validating tools.
- Experience with intelligence community management and source policy oversight, as well as experience effectively collaborating with U.S. Intelligence Community agencies on joint source operations.
*Pending contract award.*
CES, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. CES’ written affirmative action plan is available for inspection upon request.