Website CES, LLC
Integrity At Work
The Licensed Psychologist will administer and interpret psychological tests, prepare and conduct behavioral assessments. Integrate knowledge of a source’s background and personality into a formal written operational/behavioral assessment.
- Administer and interpret psychological tests
- Prepare and conduct behavioral assessments
- Develop formal written operational/behavioral assessments based off of knowledge of a source’s background and personality
- Utilize advanced source vetting and validating tools
- Master’s degree or a Doctoral degree from an accredited college/university with specialization in behavioral psychology.
- 20 years general experience, inclusive of 15 years specialized experience in direct and indirect psychological assessments as tasked by HUMINT targeting.
- Possess knowledge and practice of applied behavior analysis.
- Ability to administer and interpret psychological tests, prepare and conduct behavioral assessments.
- Integrate knowledge of a source’s background and personality into a formal written operational/behavioral assessment.
- Minimum of four years of FBI experience and/or four years of Intelligence Community experience working with relevant source and case files, to include utilization of advanced source vetting and validating tools.
- Four years of working with FBI sources and expertise in assessing a source’s psychological strengths and vulnerabilities for the Validation Operational Testing Unit, but has previous experience in working with FBI’s CHS HUMINT program.
*Pending contract award.*
CES, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. CES’ written affirmative action plan is available for inspection upon request.