Website CES, LLC
Integrity At Work
- Liaise with members of the CFIUS (The Committee on Foreign Investment in the US) Committee, FVEY, and Foreign Governments.
- Travel domestically as required
- Advise and consult on intelligence trends and threats.
- Provide assistance as needed or as directed by the FBI Technical Supervisor; Studies, Reports, and other Research.
- Assist with the timely adjudication of CFIUS and Telecom transactions
- Review up to date technical information derived from transaction submittals.
- Analyze and compile collected threat and risk intelligence to create summary products (graph and text)
- Assist FIU staff with the drafting of requested Intelligence products and Reports for dissemination to the FBI leadership, National Intelligence Council and the Department of Justices’ Foreign Investment Review Staff; Intelligence Community Liaison
- Assist with conducting requisite liaison with components of the USIC, FBIHQ management, FVEY partners, other units at FBIHQ, and Field Officers’ agents and management; Investigation Management
- Assist in the management and oversight of pro-active, nationally directed investigations and operations for the CI threat country program, including the number one threat country in CD, throughout the field
- Bachelor’s Degree (not waivable for additional experience) from an accredited university
- Masters and or PhD in a relevant subject area is desirable
- Minimum of 15 years of direct CYBER/Telecom experience including an understanding of the threats and risks of foreign investments in the CYBER and Telecom battlespace.
- Minimum of 10 years direct experience working with industry or intelligence community partners supporting CYBER/Telecom threats and risks
- Be capable of working independently and providing detailed technical analysis and recommendations to CFIUS Committee members Telecom working group staff and FBI personnel at the senior executive level.
- Working knowledge of the CFIUS and telecom adjudication process including the congressionally mandated documentation and timelines.
- US citizenship.
- Must possess have a current, within four years, CI Polygraph from the FBI or an approved agency prior to report date.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret (TS) / Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
*Pending contract award.*
CES, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. CES’ written affirmative action plan is available for inspection upon request.