Website CES, LLC
Integrity At Work
- Assist in the development, strategy, review, analysis, debate, relative to the development and implementation of National policy, frameworks, strategies, legislation, operational plans and exercises with interagency and internal partners.
- Plan, prepare, coordinate, disseminate, solicit, monitor, track, set and met deadlines relative to interagency and internal meetings; interagency and internal document review, drafting, commenting, and adjudication of comments; and document production.
- Advertise, host, and facilitate interagency and internal meetings; and prepare summary of conclusions suitable for executive level interagency dissemination.
- Build processes for internal and external policy development and review.
- Review, analyze, and contrast policy draft versions to identify gaps, preserve FBI equities, and FBI public branding and provide written and oral conclusions.
- Prepare redline drafts, PowerPoint presentations, synchronization matrices, position papers, decision papers, and provide oral and written decision, position, and information briefs at the executive level.
- Accurately record/document decision-making and drafting of policies during interagency and internal meetings; and accurately maintain version control during commenting and drafting.
- Perform administrative duties by reporting statistics, daily project progress briefs, ensuring a professional environment for interagency meetings, maintaining calendars and setting appointments, edit draft documents and emails for grammar/spelling/readability/level of audience, assist the managing official to maintain appointments and make deadlines; and perform other administrative duties across policy and plans.
- Provide support to CIRG’s effort to synchronize CIRG exercises and participation in the National Exercise Program.
- During crisis operations, provide policy and plans expertise at FBI crisis response command posts; locations include the Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center, Bluemont, Virginia; the J. Edgar Hoover Building, FBI HQ, Washington, D.C.; other FBI or DOJ facilities in Washington, D.C., Virginia, or Maryland.
- Provide support to CIRG liaison to Department of Defense Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy (USD-P), the Joint Staff, US Northern Command, US Pacific Command, US Special Operations Command, US Special Operations Component Command – NORTH and, and any other DoD element deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Possess a background in interagency national security policy
- Possess an active SECRET clearance and the ability to obtain a specialized DOE “Q” and TOP SECRET clearance (the FBI will sponsor and facilitate the DOE “Q” clearance and TOP SECRET on a case-by-case basis)
- Possess the equivalent of at least three (3) years of professional experience, preferably working in law enforcement or military interagency policy and planning
- Software skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite) and internet research abilities
- Possess exceptional organizational, inter-personal, and strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess a working knowledge of the National Response Framework and the National Incident Command system.
- Ability to deploy CONUS/OCONUS at the direction of the FBI
- Ability to periodically be on a 24/7/365 alert roster to staff a FBI crisis operations center at various locations in the Washington, D.C., Richmond, Virginia and northern Virginia area.
- Possess a valid Virginia Driver License for the operation of FBI owned or leased vehicles in accordance with the contract.
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport
*Pending contract award.*
CES, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. CES’ written affirmative action plan is available for inspection upon request.