Website CES, LLC
Integrity At Work
Draft policy on topics pertaining to the DIOG, including, but not limited to, undercover operations, extraterritorial operations, online investigations, sensitive investigative techniques, and counterintelligence.
- The contractors shall organize and support meetings required by the government to include scheduling, drafting presentation materials, conducting briefings, and other related activities.
- Provide guidance to ensure that the DIOG guide is properly managed and kept current to include identifying potential issues and inconsistencies with other FBI and DOJ policies.
- Provide subject matter expert advice on both proposed operational and administrative policies entered into the IPO workflow on topics including, but not limited to, undercover operations, extraterritorial operations, online investigations, sensitive investigative techniques, and counterintelligence.
- Support IPO by continuing to produce substantive and administrative updates to the DIOG.
- Provide advice on both proposed operational and administrative policies entering into the IPO workflow.
- Use knowledge of FBI operations to infuse the policy and intent of the DIOG into underlying policies for use of specific methods or within specific divisions.
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent experience in a related field. A law degree is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 20 years in DOJ and USIC management and legislative oversight.
- Knowledge of the Attorney General guidelines (AGG).
- Experience working effectively with DOJ and USIC agencies in relation to information sharing.
- Capable of working independently and providing detailed analysis and recommendations to FBI personnel at the senior executive level.
- Familiarity with the intelligence policies and procedures within the FBI, DOJ, and ODNI.
- Experience participating in working groups and providing input on policy-related matters.
- Extensive knowledge regarding and experience with FBI investigations (criminal and national security matters).
*Pending contract award.*
CES, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. CES’ written affirmative action plan is available for inspection upon request.