CES, LLC was founded by former FBI executives and we uphold a strong sense of determination and honor. We strive to provide quality services at the highest professional level. Our company motto is “Integrity at Work”.
At CES, we enjoy the opportunity to make personal connections with our customers, employees and contractors. We pride ourselves on being agile and extremely responsive when it matters most. Employees stay with CES because of many factors – trust, communication, loyalty, excellent rapport, competitive salaries and benefits. CES is responsive and flexible to work and personal needs. Our headquarters is located in a small beach town in St. Augustine, Florida and we have created a casual vibe acknowledging the importance of a work-life balance.
CES’s total compensation plan includes a combination of competitive salaries and fringe benefits. We review our compensation plan annually to continually attract and retain qualified individuals. We promote the basic expectation that all employees will perform successfully in their jobs. Our employees are the most valuable assets at CES.
See how you can
make a difference with us
- Medical: CES offers various plan options through Blue Cross Blue Shield which includes Telemedicine with access to virtual care visits with licensed doctors 24/7 to treat non-emergency medical issues.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental and vision: CES offers group dental and vision plan options through multiple providers.
- Life Insurance: CES pays for life insurance for each full-time employee. Employees have the option of purchasing additional life insurance.
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short Term Disability (STD), Accidental Death & Disbursement (AD&D) and Optional Life Insurance: CES offers employee paid options for STD, optional AD&D and Optional Life Insurance
Employees also have access to the following programs:
- Pet Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Legal Plan
- Aflac Accident, Critical Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Plans
- 401k with company Match
- CES offers options for various career development opportunities
CES understands the importance of Work/Life balance and encourages employees to take advantage of our generous leave package.
- Sick Leave for eligible employees
- Vacation time for eligible employees
- 10 paid Holidays per calendar year for eligible employees
CES, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. CES’ written affirmative action plan is available for inspection upon request.
CES is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact 904-461-9992.